Our mission is to provide timely, safe, and economic logistic solutions to all of our customers and partners. Keeping up with this ever-quickening product life cycle requires smart supply chain management. As a freight forwarder with proprietary customer brokerage, warehouses, and trucks, we are able to adapt to all of our customers’ needs with great response speed and flexibility.
Safe delivery is our sacred promise to all of our clients and partners. All of our staff, software, and hardware are governed by a strict set of procedures that ensure safety in every part of the transportation service. We are able to leverage the volume with multiple big airlines to secure excellent rates and space, which we then deliver to our clients and partners.
ABOUT GRAND FORWARDING
Grand Forwarding has the vision to become the most flexible supply chain management service provider. Our mission is to provide timely, safe, and economical logistic solutions to all our customers and partners.
We adapt to our customer’s needs with exceptional speed and flexibility, ensuring their requests are always met on time. Moreover, our software and hardware abide by strict regulations that continue to provide safety and security for our clients’ packages and data. Grand Forwarding looks forward to continuing to provide quality service to all current and new customers alike.
Meet Our Team
- More than 40 years of air and ocean freight management experience.
- Before establishing Grand, Martin was the chairman of JAS Worldwide Taiwan for 20+ years.
- Before JAS Worldwide Taiwan, Martin worked for Kuehne Nagal Taiwan as a sales manager.
General Manager of Air Transport
- More than 30 years of experience in air freight operation, customer service, pricing, and sales.
- Thorough knowledge of customs clearance, DG, project cargo.
- Acute sense of market dynamics, instantaneous response for quotations.
Asst. General Manager Ocean Department
- More than 30 years of ocean freight experience.
- In charge of billion-dollar project cargos for the biggest Taiwan aerospace component manufacturer.
- In-depth knowledge of ocean routes and customs clearance.
- More than 20 years of project cargo experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of project cargo for 20+ industries including electronics, government bidding, and automotive.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
Asst. General Manager
- More than 25 years of experience in air freight operation, customer service, pricing, and sales.
- Thorough knowledge of customs clearance, firearm import/ export shipments.
- Excellent consultancy skills and negotiations, dynamic, and proactive professional.
- Acquired master’s degree from the UK with more than 10 years of freight forwarding experience.
- Top sales award for 3 consecutive years.
- Specialized in artwork, DG, firearms import shipments.
- Thorough knowledge of customs clearance and agent networking.
- Acquired master’s degree in Shipping and Transportation Management with 25 years of freight forwarding experience.
- Specialized in the process of air and sea freight with excellent client services.